- This section contains information about the mode of management of Sogetel in reference to the processing of Isaacbigdata’ users data.
- This statement also has value for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, code on the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of article 13 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for those who interact with Isaacbigdata and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
- The information is made available only for Isaacbigdata and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained in this website.
- The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on the modalities, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to Isaacbigdata web pages, irrespective of the purposes of connection, according to Italian and European legislation.
- If you are less than 16 years old, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 EU Regulation 2016/679, you must legitimize your consent through the authorisation of parents or those who do so.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data owner
- The data owner is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purpose and means of processing personal data. He also takes care of security profiles.
- For this website the data owner is Sogetel srl, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, you can write to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
2 – Data controller
- The controller is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body that treats personal data on behalf of the owner.
- The updated list of our data controllers is available at Sogetel S.r.l. offices.
3 – Data processing place
- The processing of the data generated by the use of Isaacbigdata takes place in Rome, at the address Via Giunio Antonio Resti 63.
- In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the person responsible for the treatment or persons entrusted to this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
1 – Cookies types
- A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent some or all of the cookies from being saved. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies simply continue with the navigation.
Here are the types of cookies that the website uses:
2 – Technical cookies
- There are many technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by websites. Among these, the best known and used is that of HTML cookies. They serve for navigation and to facilitate the access and enjoyment of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on electronic network or to the supplier to deliver the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. However, the user can manage or request the general disabling or deletion of cookies by modifying the settings of their internet browser. This deactivation may slow or prevent access to certain parts of the website.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the website.
- The cookies that are entered in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the service statistics of blogger or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the website, which will collect information in aggregate form about the number of users and how they visit the website. Under these conditions, the same rules are valid for cookies analytics, in terms of information and consensus, provided for technical cookies.
- From the duration point of view, temporary session cookies can be distinguished, which automatically cancel at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid the login to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until expiration or deletion by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanency in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored persistently but exclusively for the duration of the navigation until the browser closes and vanish with the closure of the same. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of Session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server required to enable safe and efficient exploration of the website.
3 – Third-party cookies
- In relation to source there is a difference between cookies sent to the browser directly from the website you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other websites and not from what you are visiting.
- Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests, and then personalize advertising proposals for users.
- Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from third party domains outside the website.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information about the behavior of users on Isaacbigdata. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to users, in order to offer advertisements in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules prepared by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to take a look at the privacy notices and the indications to manage or disable the cookies published in the related web pages.
4 – Profiling cookies
- Profiling cookies are those that create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertisements in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the field of network browsing.
- When these types of cookies are used the user will have to give an explicit consent.
- Article 22 of the EU regulation 2016/679 and article 122 of the Code on data protection will be applied.
IV – PROCESSED DATA
1 – Data processing mode
- Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during user visits. The information collected might be as follows:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– internet service provider name (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– visitor (referral) enter and exit web page;
– number of clicks.
- These information is processed in an automated form and collected exclusively in aggregate form in order to verify the correct functioning of the website, and for safety reasons. This information will be treated in accordance with the legitimate interests of the proprietor.
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site or to harm other users, or otherwise harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data shall never be used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purposes of the protection of the site and its users, such information shall be processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the proprietor.
- If the site allows the insertion of comments, or in case of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility to send the Curriculum Vitae for a possible working relationship, the site automatically detects and registers some data user identification, including the email address. This data is voluntarily provided by the user at the time of the request for delivery of the service. By inserting a comment or other information, the user expressly agrees to the privacy statement, and in particular agrees that the content entered is freely disseminated to third parties as well. The data received will be used exclusively for the delivery of the requested service and for the only time necessary for the supply of the service.
- The information that users of the website will consider to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, by exemecting this website from any liability on violations of laws. It is for the user to verify that he has the permits for the entry of personal data of third parties or of contents protected by national and international norms.
2 – Purpose of data processing
- Data collected by the website during its operations are used for the above mentioned purposes and for the following purposes:
– Data request for newsletter advertising purposes
– Profiling purposes
– Direct marketing purposes
– Website statistics: most visited pages, origin of the visit, time of visit, geographical origin, type of device, operating system and browser
– To manage and answer to requests for information sent us from the contact form of the website
2. The preservation of data will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to reach the above mentioned purposes and not exceeding 5 years.
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts at website damage) are kept for the time strictly necessary to reach the previously indicated purpose.
3 – Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website implies the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to answer the requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the missive.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the website prepared for particular services on request.
4 – Support for browser configuration
- The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the website.
- For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Network Plugins
- The collection and use of the information obtained through plugin are governed by the respective privacy notices of social networks, to which please refer:
V – USER RIGHTS
- The art. 13, C. 2 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
- The site Isaacbigdata therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of:
– the right of the person concerned to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, CO. 3, lit. a) d. LGs. 196/2003), the adjustment (Article 16 EU Regulation), the integration (art. 7, CO. 3, section A) d. LGs. 196/2003) or the limitation of the treatment concerned (Article 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (article 20 EU Regulation);
– of the right to seek cancellation (article 17 EU Regulation), the anonimous processing or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those of which preservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated (art. 7, CO. 3, lit. b) D. Lgs. 196/2003);
– of the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, data integration, deletion, data block, processing have been brought to the knowledge, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfilment proves to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, CO. 3, paragraph c) D. LGs. 196/2003);
- Requests may be addressed to the data controller, informally or, alternatively, using the model provided by the guarantor for the protection of personal information, or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the treatment is based on art. 6 (1), lit. A) – express consent to use – or on art. 9 (2). A) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data that reveals religious beliefs, or philosophical or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent prior to revocation.
- Likewise, in case of breach of the law, the user has the right to complain to the guarantor for the protection of personal data, as the authority responsible for the control of the treatment in the Italian state.
- For a more thorough examination of the rights to which they are competing, see the Artt. 15 and SS. Of the EU regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of D. Lgs. 196/2003.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
- This website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. Especially with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorised and strictly governed by article 45, paragraph 1 of the EU regulation 2016/679, so no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- Data will never be transferred to third countries which do not comply with the conditions laid down in article 45 and SS of the EU regulation.
VII. SAFETY OF PROVIDED DATA
- This website treats users ‘ data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of the data. The treatment is carried out by means of computer tools and/or telematics, with organizational modalities and with logic strictly related to the indicated purposes.
- In addition to the holder, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external entities (as suppliers of Third-party technical services, postal carriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- This document, published at:
- It may be subject to change or updates. Users are invited to periodically consult this page to keep abreast of the latest legislative news.
- Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document has been updated on the date 17/10/2018 in order to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with EU regulation 2016/679.